Dr. Sven J. Mühlberger, LL.M. (Intellectual Property Law)
Solicitor Dr. Sven J. Mühlberger studied law in Tübingen and completed his studies as one of the best graduates in his year. In addition to this, Dr. Mühlbergers skills were further acknowledged by the Minister of Justice of Baden-Württemberg, Prof. Ulrich Goll, PhD, who awarded him the distinction of being among the best graduates of the second legal German state examination (zweites juristisches Staatsexamen). After publishing his much-acclaimed thesis on trademark and IT law, solicitor Dr. Mühlberger completed the renowned masters
programme in international intellectual property in Exeter (UK) and in Dresden and went on to work as a chief representative of an international Vancouver-based company.
- Lecturer for patent and contract law at the “Staatliche Akademie der Bildenden Künste Stuttgart” (Stuttgart State Academy of Art and Design)
- Lecturer for advertising law at the “Hochschule für Ökonomie & Management Stuttgart” (Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences)
- “The concept of trademark use considering keyword advertising in particular”, published by Nomos Verlag (Nomos Publishing Company) in 2008.
- “Possible restrictions of the variable place of jurisdiction regarding infringements of intellectual property law in the internet”, WRP* 2008, 1419. (*WRP= Wettbewerb in Recht und Praxis, i.e. Competition on Law and Practice; German magazine)
- “The liability of owners of internet connections regarding file-sharing set-ups according to the basic principles of interference liability (Störerhaftung)”, GRUR* 2009, 1022 (*GRUR= Deutsche Vereinigung für gewerblichen Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht, i.e. German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)
- Regular publications in IP|Notiz